Monday, January 6, 2014

Bump Babies Maternity Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial (1).

My maternity style for round 2 is pretty laughable. I don't even really care to begin talking about it as a 'style' because well, come on. I'm a SAHM and comfort to me is absolutely key. Anyone else want to raise their hand that their wardrobe is also taken over by yoga pants and over sized shirts? The cute ensembles that I used to get myself in when I was pregnant with Penny wait in the wings for whenever I go out and need to make myself presentable (the grocery store barely cuts it).

Well, here and there I pick up a few new items and recently I got to try out Bump Babies maternity clothes.

For some reason I don't normally wear long sleeved shirts but I love them during pregnancy.
Bump Baby Maroc
With rouched sides to show off the glorious bump (and grow with me), Penny suddenly realized that there is something different going on with mama...


This is the low-key tank dress. I can see wearing this pregnant or not.
[bump]-tank dress
Adam was so cute when he took this picture - he got himself up on a chair, angled me just so and wanted to use the shadow to accentuate the bump.

Want to see more styles? Check out Bump Babies Maternity Wear online // twitter // pinterest 


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com (1). Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! My aunt bought me my whole maternity wardrobe last time but I wont be able to use hardly any of them because of total different seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered this line yesterday somehow, but while I really like their styles offered, I was disappointed (yet not surprised) to see that the largest size they offer is L/XL. As a plus sized woman, I have found ONE clothing line that offers plus-sized maternity clothes. And they really don't have much to choose from. And they are a bit pricey. I only have three pairs of non-yoga pants that I can wear because it's just so hard to find an afford anything. I wish more retailers realized how big of a problem this is for so many women and decided to offer larger sizes. =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tricia, what thoughtful feedback! Admittedly that's not something I even looked at - I would recommend that you send these thoughts to info@bumpbabies.com and hopefully she can incorporate that into her line!!

      Delete
  3. wait seriously. how come i never heard of this website before? all i hear about is pink blush maternity and the other typical (expensive!!!) places. ugh. i opened this up in a new tab to shop around! i am so excited to have come across this! i am starting to bust into maternity clothes and i have NONE yet =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like both brands! Congrats on your growing bump :) When are you due?

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...